Power supply units (PSU) of a full flight simulator serve approximately for 10 years. However, this does not mean that you need to get rid of the faulty PSUs and buy new ones.
SimHelp, the first point of contact and a complete solution finder to keep flight simulators in perfect technical condition, offers a repair service for your PSUs to save your time and money.
Why to choose the repair service?
- Costs of repair are considerably lower compared to the value of a new power supply at the market price.
- All the repaired power supplies come with a 3-month warranty.
- It will be tested and calibrated according to specific OEM.
- You will get initial evaluation of the power supply free of charge (even if a power supply does not need a repair, after a check no charges are applied).
- The repair process can take as little as 24 hours.